I wasn't tagged but I saw Escaron's wishlist and thought it would be fun to make one of my own I know the holidays are over so this is more of a New Years Wish list!
Make a Journal containing your top 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, but they should be things you seriously, truly want. If it's a real life item, not art or things that can be posted to dA, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, it can be your email or even your address, just some way where Santa (or one of his Elves) can get in touch with you.
Make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread!
If you see a wish you can grant in someone else's journal, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true! Spread the Joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not, totally up to you.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, no strings, no nothing. Give, and you may receive. And you'll have the Joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Lots of creativity. personal projects, hand made gifts for friends and family, and maybe even some hand made presents for me! Those are the best!
2. To make at least one new friend this year!
3. To read as many books as I possibly can, immerse myself in other worlds.
4. Exploration, to get out and go places (whether with others or by myself)
5. Learn how to use my new sewing machine and create wonderful things.
6. Finally make that Etsy shop everyone keeps asking about! I have so many ideas and designs I want to share with the world.
7. Comics, I recently found a local comic/used book store and I love exploring and finding new artists and writers to follow! (examples: Adventure Time, Saga, Rat Queens, Storyteller: Witches...)
8. To continue enjoying my job but at the same time keeping an eye out for future possibilities. I'm happy where I am now but I don't think I want to stay here forever. Maybe move out of the state someday! pursue my dream of living somewhere I can ski, ice skate, hike and generally have more snow and mountains!
9. More baking experiments (especially big cakes because those have been really fun to make!)
10. Writing, when I started thinking about goals for the new year I wanted to keep a strict scheduled journal but I don't think that's going to work for me. So writing when I feel the need, more documentation of dreams, sketches, ideas, thoughts, anything and everything on my own time. (no stress!)